Old Orchard Beach Chamber of Commerce
11 First Street
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Chamber Office: 207-934-2500
The Waves Beachfront Resort
Located within walking distance of the Challenge Expo/ Finish Line
This Hotel is only a 5 minute walk to the Challenge Race Site, Finish Line, and Expo and is right across the street from the swim start.
Welcome to the Waves Oceanfront Resort. We are located on Old Orchard Beach, Maine’s finest beach. We are a complex of
several buildings, all of which are no more than 150 yards from the beach, many with nice ocean views. We are open from May through October. Although the summer season is the most popular season in Old Orchard Beach, the beauty of the coastal area is enchanting throughout the spring and the fall. Waves Oceanfront Resort is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view.
Our outdoor pool is a great place to take a dip. We are just a short walk from the Pier at Old Orchard Beach, which has restaurants, shopping and the only amusement park on the beach in Maine. We have spectacular sunrises in the morning over the water, followed by romantic moonrises in the evening. Come to the Waves Oceanfront Resort and experience Old Orchard Beach.
- All rooms are non-smoking except the Viking Building.
- Odd numbers are on the first floor. Even numbers are on the second floor.
- Most rooms have private deck, telephones, cable TV, kitchenettes with
refrigerator, stove and sink.
- All of our rooms are within 150 yards of the beach.
- We are only a short walk to the Pier, attractions, restaurants and shopping
- In order to provide comfortable rooms for all of our guests, we do not accommodate pets at the Waves Oceanfront Resort.
- Check In time is 3:00 pm.
- Check Out time is 10:00 am
- Each room is assigned one parking space.
- Two Double Beds with Kitchenette and Balcony will range from $150- $175 per night
- Two Queen Beds with Full Kitchen and Balcony with no view range from $150-$155 per night
- Two Queen Beds Pool Side with Kitchenette and Balcony $180 per night
How to Reserve Your Room:
In order to reserve your room please CALL the hotel at 207- 934-4949 and tell them you are with Challenge Triathlon.
SEA VIEW INN:
Location: less than a 5 minute walk from Challenge Expo/Finish LineAddress: 65 West Grand Avenue
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Welcome to the Sea View Inn, where sun meets sea and sand to create a vacation paradise for all….
After a long day of activity or sunning at the beach, splash and frolic in our large heated pool or enjoy barbecuing with gas grills on the poolside patio.
In addition to comfort and genuine New England hospitality, the Sea View is a short walk away from dining, shopping and entertainment. Located on West Grand Avenue, we are minutes from the pier and amusements.
Whether you are visiting us in the spring, summer, or fall, the Sea View promises everyday fun and relaxation as well as memorable experiences.
Offering suites, oceanfront and ocean side rooms just a step away from the Atlantic Ocean, the Sea View aims to meet the needs of those seeking family vacation time, a romantic getaway, or a place to rest during business travel. Many of our 48 rooms have been newly remodeled and include kitchen facilities, air conditioning, cable TV and telephones.
WEEKEND ROOM RATE:
- Rates for the weekend will range from $90 – $175 a night depending on which room type you choose.
There is a 2 Night Minimum in order to stay at the Sea View Inn.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND:
In order to reserve your room please call 207-934-4180 and tell them you are with Challenge Triathlon in order to receive the special athlete rates for race weekend.